Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections on Week 1

1. For the most part I should be able to participate fully in this class there will be a few days in the first semester I'll miss for the AVID trip and maybe more for family or illness but it should not inhibit me by much.

2. My best learning experience had to have been Mrs. Rucker's math class I had last year. I actually learned Algebra which isn't that difficult for me now. It was at Righetti of course and I learned by participating more in class, constantly taking notes, and doing the work. Most of the class was in the grade below us but Jared Dube and like 10 others in my grade were there. Taught me that for things we struggle with it is necessary to pay attention and keep trying at it.

3. From what I've heard last year with all those off campus events like at Yosemite it'd have to be something new like that this course seems to think outside the box. I want to learn how to network better, techniques to improve my writing skills, and to pass the AP test so I'll have two in English passed. Possible pragmatic effects will be in having less college classes to pay for and in general less stress from having important papers to write and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment